Join Our Team
Matrix Economics cultivates careful analytical thinking in a team-oriented collaborative work environment. We are seeking highly-motivated colleagues at all levels.
Our team works closely with in-house and academic experts to develop qualitative and quantitative analyses that address the complex issues facing our clients. This work entails:
- Conducting research into firm, industry, and marketplace behavior;
- Developing careful data-driven approaches, including econometric analyses;
- Guiding colleagues to work efficiently towards a common goal;
- Communicating assignments, research, and results to internal teams and clients;
- Assisting in the preparation of expert reports and other client deliverables.
We seek candidates with both undergraduate and graduate training in economics, statistics, or a related subject, with an interest in analyzing real-world problems. We place a high value on intellectual curiosity, the ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally, a willingness to take initiative, a dedication to high quality, a strong work ethic, creativity, good interpersonal skills, and a positive team-oriented attitude.
With our small size, Matrix, offers great opportunities for personal development and a chance to influence company culture from the ground up. We offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Direct access to senior leadership;
- Tailored training and mentoring.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace.
We welcome interested undergraduate-level candidates to send: (a) cover letter; (b) resume; (c) writing sample; (d) transcript; and (e) two to three letters of recommendation, to recruiting. We accept applications on a rolling basis. Applicants interested in being considered for our first‐round interviews
should have applications completed by Wednesday, October 2, 2019.
We encourage interested Ph.D.-level associate candidates to look at our job description and application instructions, which will be posted on the American Economics Association’s website in the coming months.
We are actively recruiting and at all levels. Interested candidates should send an email describing their interest to recruiting.